Public Service Announcement Fund focuses on the production stage of the project which involves the activity of creating, assembling, aggregating and generally producing or generating content for raising awareness, changing public attitudes and behaviour towards a social issue.
Eligible Project Categories
|Eligible Project Categories
||Required Output Including
||Not more than 3 minutes PSA
|Special Events (Hari Raya, Chinese New Year, Deepavali, Christmas, New Year etc)
- Company incorporated in Malaysia
- PUC > RM50k
- Active FINAS licenses (Production and Distribution)
- Applicant to have received accreditation from any accreditation bodies local or overseas (at least one member of the organisation)
- Malaysian owned (+50%)
- Not subject to a winding up order
- Not having an active government grant above RM250k
- Submission of income tax filing for the latest year
- The applicant fulfils at least One (1) of the following:
- The applicant has a minimum of Two (2) years track record in the development of creative works whether as an outsourced service provider or in creation of original works; OR
- Where the applicant has been in operation for less than Two (2) years, the applicant must have a minimum of Five (5) fulltime staff whereby at least Fifty Per Cent (50%) are production staff with at least Two (2) years of track record of delivering projects whether as an outsourced service provider or in the creation of original works .
How to Apply?
Please be informed that, application for our funding is closed until further notice.