To enhance the distribution and marketing of quality Malaysian films across traditional and alternative release platforms.
Eligible Project Categories
A) Advertising & Promotion (A&P)
|Eligible Project Categories
|Film & TV
|Animated Feature Film
- Company incorporated in Malaysia
- PUC > RM50k
- Malaysian owned (+50%)
- Active FINAS licenses (Production and Distribution)
- Applicant to have received accreditation from any accreditation bodies local or overseas (at least one member of the organisation)
- Not subject to a winding up order
- Not having an active government grant above RM250k
- Submission of income tax filing for the latest year
- The applicant fulfils at least One (1) of the following:
- the applicant has a minimum of Two (2) years track record in the development of creative works whether as an outsourced service provider or in creation of original works; OR
- where the applicant has been in operation for less than Two (2) years, the applicant must have a minimum of Five (5) fulltime staff whereby at least Fifty Per Cent (50%) are production staff with at least Two (2) years of track record of delivering projects whether as an outsourced service provider or in the creation of original works .
How to Apply?
Please be informed that, application for our funding is closed until further notice.